ngc

ngc

Saturday, December 18, 2010

"The Nut Concept"

 I fucked up the axle to my front truck and my nut popped off. I bashed it back on, but it was stripped bad. It popped off and I had to chase the wheel. I looked and looked, but couldn't find the nut.
My fucking nut was nowhere.

I had a can of High Life and an idea.
 

I called it "The Bolt Concept."
 
I figured I'd take the metal tab from the beer can and jam it onto my axle. If it was tight enough and held the wheel on, I'd be able to get my skate on.
Tried to cram it on snug and tight.
Got that bitch on...
and gave it a spin.

Now I was hype. Ready to go, I hopped on and popped a kickflip. My feet caught the deck in the air and we came down to the ground only to have the High Life bolt and the wheel both go flying away upon impact.
This sucks.
This setup is proper. I just need a bolt.
That's nature's way of making me rest for a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment